The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
One Year Blogiversary!!! I made it!!
I didn’t even realize what I was getting myself into when I started. Mostly fabulous stuff! Some stress due to wanting to read way more than I have time for but the opportunity to meet some extraordinary people has way overshadowed the stress, by far!
It’s also nice to have a sounding board. For the most part I keep my blog about reading and writing however, you may have noticed a few vents here and there. I felt bad at first and then I realized what I like so much about OTHER’S blogs, the personality. It’s not the books that keep me going to my favorite blogs, it’s the fabulous people. So, I decided a few months ago to let me personality, as crazy and eclectic as that can sometimes be, to shine.
I also decided to start adding my paintings here (soon ish). As a little peak at the inside of my mind (good luck with that)!
Recap of last week:
- Walking Dead 2:2 Bloodletting (Zombie Monday)
- Tainted Love by Eva Marquez (Series Review)
- Cheers (The Rose Gold Collection) by Vallory Vance (Promo)
- Demon Derby by Carrie Harris (Cover Reveal)
- Dreamscape by Christie Rich (Cover Reveal)
- Desert Flower by Angela Scott (Book Review)
- Russian Dolls by Cristelle Comby (Promo!)
- Impassion Mystic #2 by BC Burgess (Book Review)
- Ageless Sea by M R Polish (Cover Reveal)
- Deceived Part 3 Chloe’s Revenge by Eve Carter (Release Day Blitz)
- Afterlife Academy by Jaimie Admans (Promo!)
- Heart Like Mine by Amy Hatvany (Arc Review)
- My One Year Blogiversary & Giveaway !!!
Upcoming this week:
- (Zombie Monday)
- The Zombie Story by MM Shelley (Book Review)
- Secret Seekers Society by Joe Hickey (Book Review)
- Going Under by S Walden (Promo)
- Enchanter (Giver of Life #1) by Kristy Centeno (Promo)
- Nissa by Bethany Lopez (Cover Reveal)
- Never Too Far by Thomas Christopher (Promo)
- Kat Fight by Dina Silver (Review)
Congrats on reaching 1 year. Happy reading.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday Post
Happy blogiversary and many more. 🙂
Thank you so much! To you as well 😀