The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
What a fantastic week!!!
My daughter, or EJ Key as she is known here, was one of the main characters in a fabulous
play, She Who Stoops To Conquer. A lovely, and quite funny early 1800’s play. We got to sit in the balcony seats but I just had to get better pictures of her! There was one point where they are lost and she freaks out, yelling, crying, and wanting her son to save them. The entire audience was cracking up!
She also turned 21 on the 19th!! We celebrated by getting out and having dinner with some fabulous wine! She was so excited to drink at a restaurant. 😀
I also got to play with some horses, but didn’t get the chance to ride any. Which is probably a good thing since I’m deathly afraid of heights!
Now back to work! I was able to get some reading in and got to read another paranormal series! I’m already at 22 books so far this year, 1% behind my goal of 200 (so saids Goodreads). So, pretty much I’ve had a great year and I’m loving the authors I’ve been able to meet. Check out these great books for next week’s reviews!
Recap of last week:
- Zombie Mondays: How to assemble your zombie First Aid Kit!
- Bitter Angel by Megan Hand (Cover Reveal)
- Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Series Review)
- Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan (Book Review)
- Descension (Mystic, #1) by B.C. Burgess (Review)
Upcoming this week:
- Zombie Mondays!
- Fractured Soul by Rachel McClellan (Book Review)
- The Last Witch (Book Review)
- Impassion by B.C. Burgess (Book Review)
- Fiery Hot Reads for Icey Cold Nights! — If you haven’t gotten in on this, you must do so!
Happy Birthday to you daughter and congrats on the play being a success. Happy reading.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday Post