Show Review: TS-19, Episode 6
***Please do not read if you have not seen the show! There will be spoilers!!***
Can you believe there were ONLY six episodes to season one!? I mean really! Was this just meant to whet our appetite? Well, whether it was or not, that’s exactly what it did!
In this episode we really see the humanity behind decisions. Andrea wants to die, Shane is still in love with Lori and claims he really thought Rick was dead. Lori is pissed at Shane and wants to try again with Rick. It’s an emotional roller coaster. What more can these people go through? And they find out how the virus works. Not what started it or what’s going to end it though. And if there is nothing to believe in at the CDC then where do you turn next? It seems like there is no hope.
This episode ended with the explosion of the CDC. It’s horrific and yet still somehow amazing. These people are getting into my heart already and I feel for them more and more each episode.
For those of you that have seen parts of Season 3: It’s very ominous that Jenner tells Rick that he may not be grateful that they lived one day. Staying in that building while it blew up was the easy way out…
Next week! 2:1 What Lies Ahead
Coming up Giveaways:
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
- As The World Dies Trilogy by Rhiannon Frater
- Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
- World War Z by Max Brooks
- Rot & Ruin by Jonathon Maberry
- Alice in Deadland by Mainak Dhar
- Married with Zombies by Jesse Peterson
- Plague Town by Dana Fredsti
- Scourge by A.G. Henley
- Zombies of Byzantium by Sean Munger
- Undead by Kirsty McKay
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion