The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Wow!!! So, I have a pretty intense goal for this year. 200 books! I’m not really specifying genres or types but I do love debut authors! I met so many fabulous authors last year and I’m hoping to do the same this year.
I do have a TON of zombie books that are just sitting, waiting patiently for me to love them! I’m also getting Rot & Ruin, Dust & Decay AND Flesh and Bone by Jonathon Maberry for my vacation in later Feb! YAY!
But anyway! So… so far this year I’ve done pretty good on my goal of 200 books. I’m already 20 books in! How I’ve accomplished this when we also got a new stray is beyond me! It’s been such a stressful two weeks but our little (or rather quite large) mutt seems to be fitting in quite well other than wanting me to love on him instead of reading! I’m trying to teach him when “Mommy Reading Time” is but I’m pretty sure he thinks that Bruno’s time must come first!
I also got a really neat journal! The Book Lover’s Journal! I don’t always do book reviews the second after I read a book so this little baby looks like it’s going to come in handy! This is going to be great when I’m freaking out while on “vacation” and I can’t blog! LOL…
So… without further ado, my last week:
Recap of last week:
- 1:5 Wildfire (Zombie Mondays)
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (Review)
- Witch in the Wind by Brenda M. Collins (Review)
- When We Collide by A.L. Jackson (Review)
- Untimed by Andy Gavin (Review)
- Found (The Crescent Chronicles, #3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Cover Reveal)
- Caramel and Magnolias by Tess Thompson Hardwick (Review)
- Edgewood by Karen McQuestion (Promo)
Coming This Week:
- 1:6 Ts-19 (Zombie Mondays)
- Warm Bodies (Movie Review)
- Colonization by (Paradise Reclaimed #1)” by Aubrie Dionne (Review)
- The Things They Didn’t Bury by Laeken Zea Kemp (Review)
- Trust in Me (Friends & Lovers, #3) by Bethany Lopez (Cover Reveal)
- Sophie’s Run by Nicky Wells (Guest Post)
- Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvia Hubbard (Review)
Books I received or purchased:
Apparently I went Netgalley crazy this week! Gotta love it though!!
- A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff (Courtesy of Philomel)
- The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin (Courtesy of Andy Gavin)
- The Puppet Spell by E.L. Adams (Courtesy of E L Adams)
- Sun Bleached Winter by D. Robert Grixti (Courtesy of D. Robert Grixti)
- Heart Like Mine by by Amy Hatvany (Netgalley)
- Achieve your Wildest Dreams by Arthyr W. Chadbourne (Netgalley)
- The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington (Netgalley)
- Spellbinding by Maya Gold (Netgalley)
- Off With their Heads by Mainak Dhar (Bought)
- Alice in Deadland Trilogy by Mainak Dhar (Bought)
- Earth Thirst by Mark Teppo (Bought)
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (Jan 28th – Feb 4th)
- Beautiful Creatures (Read a long) Get excited before the movie comes out!!
- Fiery Hot Reads for Icey Cold Nights!
Month of January Recap: