The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Whew…. this week did not want to end. And then just when I thought it was over I had so much to do that the hours were going way too fast! This week I have a TON to do to get ready for Christmas!!
I have to finish TWO paintings, and finish a scrapbook with the last two years of pictures, then wrap a ton of gifts that need to be sent out still! Needless to say, Christmas cards will not be going out this year! I’m a bit late and normally do them right after Thanksgiving. But I have some really great book reviews coming up and of course we have the giveaways and Walking Dead Marathon to look forward to!! That is, if we don’t all die in disaster. I have a good feeling though. 🙂
Recap of last week:
- Blood Twist by Bonnie Erina Wheeler (Series Review)
- New to me Authors (Top Ten Tuesday)
- A Heart for the Ocean by Taylor Lakke (Book Review)
- Black Moon by Jessica McQuay (Character Interview)
- Faded by Chloe Miles (Book Review)
- The Homeschoolers by Henry Circle (Promo!)
- AKC Star Puppy by Mary R. Burch (Book Review)
- High Above by Mari Freeman (Book Review)
- Tainted Love by Eva Marquez (Cover Reveal)
Coming This Week:
- The Key Inheritance by Jen McConnel (Cover Reveal)
- The Middle Aisle by Taylor Dean (Promo)
- Veer by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Book Review)
- Lennon’s Jinx by Chris Myers (Cover Reveal)
- A Small Town Near Aushwitz (Book Review)
- Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the Veil by Charlotte Henley Babb (Book Review)
- The Scourge by A.G. Henley (Book Review)
- Master Cleanse Coach (Book Review)
- Running On Empty by L.B. Simmons (Cover Reveal)
Books I received or purchased:
Ok, I have been working really hard at not buying many books for myself. I mean with all the tours and lovely authors asking me to review you would think I wouldn’t NEED to buy books. And maybe I don’t NEED to, but sometimes the WANT is even more than the need. Way more in the few cases this week, I must say! And as I am on a huge zombie kick, I was able to get Dearly Departed and Plague Town and the hubster already let it out that I’m getting at least two more zombie books for Christmas! How do I live with myself you may ask? Simple!! I know most of these books are going to be giveaways for upcoming Zombie Mondays!!! Total Win/Win right?! RIGHT!!!
- Matt Archer: Blade’s Edge by Kendra Highley (Courtesy of Kendra Highley!)
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton (Courtesy of Harper Collins)
- Fixation by Inara LaVey (Courtesy of Inara LaVey)
- Dearly Departed by Lia Habel (Early Christmas gift to myself!!! YAY!)
- Plague Town by by Dana Fredsti (Yet another present to myself! LOL)
- Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton (Free on Amazon!)
- Life without Giamotti by Sean Munger (Free on Amazon!)
- This Dark Earth by John Hornor Jacobs
- Zombie Holidays! Apocalypse Z and a Walking Dead 2013 Calendar (Ends Dec 24th)
- Altered Souls (Witch Avenue, #2) by Karice Bolton (Dec. 13-27, 2012)
- Winter 2012 Challenge!!! 14 Books, 3 Months! I’m super excited about this! The Summer Challenge was amazing and I’m expecting the Winter Challenge to be just as fun! — My updates!
- All Zombies, All the time! Every Monday until June 2013
- AMC is doing a marathon Dec 31st of the Walking Dead! I can not wait to rewatch all of that wonderfully intense and fabulous story!
I know what u mean about buying books when u don’t need them. It’s so tempting. I just started watching the walking dead. Gonna have to see the marathon to catch up lol. My STS/Sunday Post
I really hope you enjoy it! I’m such a huge fan and haven’t taken then time to rewatch so it’ll almost feel like new!
Ah the madness of the week before Christmas..and i think its so much harder for woman, my hubby just doesn’t get the work it takes to make the miracle of Christmas happen..LOL Take care of yourself, and i feel confident you will get it all done..somehow we always do 🙂 The Sunday Post
I got a TON done today yay!!! Still have a few more things to wrap and get OUT asap but the paintings are almost done! Makes me very happy!
I hope your week is not full of madness! 🙂
I have Dearly Departed but have yet to crack it open. I have to get to it soon. It looks like you are busy on the blog. Have a great week.
I hope it is as good as it looks. I keep eying book two! LOL
I loved Dearly, Departed The 2nd book… not so much. Oh you got Everbound! Can’t wait to read it.