The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Favorite part of the week!
Getting interviewed by Megan over at Semi-Charmed Kind of Life!
Recap of last week:
- Crossfire by Laura Bradley Rede (Darkride Chronicles, #2) (Cover Reveal)
- Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Dogma: The Zen of Slobber by Barbara Boswell Brunner (Book Review)
- Facing Writer’s Block by Barbara Boswell Brunner (Guest Post)
- The Gifted Ones by P.G. Shriver (Book Review)
- The Burning of Isobel Key by Jen McConnel (Book Review)
- What are your holiday reading plans? (Book Chat Thursday)
- Matthew Bryant (Author Interview)
- Saturday Review of Books by Semicolon (Saturday Link up)
Coming This Week:
- Betwixt by Melissa Pearl (Book Review)
- A Practical Arrangement by Nadja Notariani (Book Feature)
- Blood Rush by Ash Crafton (Cover Reveal)
- Shadow Slayer by Laura A. H. Elliot (Series Review)
- Highlander Unchained by Donna Fletcher (Book Feature)
- Barely Alive by Bonnie R. Paulson (Series Review)
Books I received or purchased:
I absolutely LOVE self help books. A really good friend introduced me to Caroline Myss (ohhh introduced! In my head maybe!!) and I have to say going to the bookstore was a delight when I found quite a few books by her. The only issue was standing there trying to figure out which one I wanted! So I bought two and I have one for review from HayHouse! YAY!! Super excited about these books but even more so the message she has, which is about living life to its fullest and remember how fabulous we ALL ARE!
- Feeling Good by David D. Burns M.D. (Bought)
- Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss (Bought)
- Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss (Bought)
- Archtypes by Caroline Myss (Received by HayHouse for review)
- Love Revolution by Michelle Mankin (Nov. 14- Dec. 5)
- Finding a Man for Sylvia by Margaret Lesh (Nov. 26-Dec. 10)
- Winter 2012 Challenge!!! 14 Books, 3 Months! I’m super excited about this! The Summer Challenge was amazing and I’m expecting the Winter Challenge to be just as fun! — My updates!
- Zombie Mondays! More about this tomorrow!
- AMC is doing a marathon Dec 31st of the Walking Dead! I can not wait to rewatch all of that wonderfully intense and fabulous story!