The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Favorite part of the week!
Getting interviewed by Megan over at Semi-Charmed Kind of Life!
Recap of last week:
- Crossfire by Laura Bradley Rede (Darkride Chronicles, #2) (Cover Reveal)
- Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013 (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Dogma: The Zen of Slobber by Barbara Boswell Brunner (Book Review)
- Facing Writer’s Block by Barbara Boswell Brunner (Guest Post)
- The Gifted Ones by P.G. Shriver (Book Review)
- The Burning of Isobel Key by Jen McConnel (Book Review)
- What are your holiday reading plans? (Book Chat Thursday)
- Matthew Bryant (Author Interview)
- Saturday Review of Books by Semicolon (Saturday Link up)
Coming This Week:
- Betwixt by Melissa Pearl (Book Review)
- A Practical Arrangement by Nadja Notariani (Book Feature)
- Blood Rush by Ash Crafton (Cover Reveal)
- Shadow Slayer by Laura A. H. Elliot (Series Review)
- Highlander Unchained by Donna Fletcher (Book Feature)
- Barely Alive by Bonnie R. Paulson (Series Review)
Books I received or purchased:
I absolutely LOVE self help books. A really good friend introduced me to Caroline Myss (ohhh introduced! In my head maybe!!) and I have to say going to the bookstore was a delight when I found quite a few books by her. The only issue was standing there trying to figure out which one I wanted! So I bought two and I have one for review from HayHouse! YAY!! Super excited about these books but even more so the message she has, which is about living life to its fullest and remember how fabulous we ALL ARE!
- Feeling Good by David D. Burns M.D. (Bought)
- Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss (Bought)
- Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss (Bought)
- Archtypes by Caroline Myss (Received by HayHouse for review)
- Love Revolution by Michelle Mankin (Nov. 14- Dec. 5)
- Finding a Man for Sylvia by Margaret Lesh (Nov. 26-Dec. 10)
- Winter 2012 Challenge!!! 14 Books, 3 Months! I’m super excited about this! The Summer Challenge was amazing and I’m expecting the Winter Challenge to be just as fun! — My updates!
- Zombie Mondays! More about this tomorrow!
- AMC is doing a marathon Dec 31st of the Walking Dead! I can not wait to rewatch all of that wonderfully intense and fabulous story!
Nice haul. Hope you enjoy them. I have to check out your Zombie Mondays tomorrow..Happy reading..
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s The Sunday Post
Thank you! I’ve been SO good to not buy any books and just totally caved this week! I’m sure they’ll be worth the begging my hubby for both and then asking for a third after he said yes to two! HA!
Looks like you had a good week. And a great plan for the month. I love zombies….reading a zombie book now.
Check out my IMM & SP.
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Ohhh! Deadlocked sounds good! I hope you enjoy 😀
Excited about the Walking Dead marathon, awesome week on the blog and I am looking forward to your reviews of Betwixt and Barely Alive. The Sunday Post Zombies Rule!
OMG! I can not wait for the marathon! Why I haven’t bought the entire last two season yet is beyond me! But I can’t wait!
Betwixt was soooo good! I’m way behind so I’m starting Barely Alive today! Ack!
Oh, this sounds great! I really look forward to reading your future posts 🙂 I have to read some of these books!
BTW, thanks for commenting on my blog 🙂
My pleasure Sunny! I’m definitely a new follower of yours as well 😀
You had a busy week! I don’t think I’ve read any self-help books. Well, I guess all the books for my psychology classes could count some. lol
Omg… the mid-season finale of the Walking Dead in on in a couple of hours and I CAN’T WAIT! But I’m going to miss it over the break 😦
Of course psychology counts!! I LOVE psychology books! And they make you feel smart, so it’s a win/win.
I know! I’m actually so sad that we have to wait, hence my zombiethon for the next few weeks. 😉
My husband loves THE WALKING DEAD, though I have to leave the room when it’s on, lol. They’re just a bit too “eww” for me. 😉
It has been quite gory this year! And honestly I constantly dream of zombies but I read about zombies also so I’d have dreams about them even if I was not watching!