Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at The Broke and the Bookish featuring her love of all things, lists!
Since I’m also a fan of lists, especially top tens I thought I’d play along!
If you like lists you should play too!
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013
- My Name is Rapunzel by K.C. Hilton — I’ve been looking forward to this one for quite some time now!
- Wither by Lauren DeStafano — Ok, technically I’m behind on this one. I have this on my wishlist for my bday in Jan. But I have a feeling I’ll be wanting the entire set which includes Sever coming out February 2013. Covers are amazing, synopsis is great! I have a month to catch up!!
- Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton — Have you SEEN this cover?!!! Ahhh… to die for!
- The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett — This is a “I HAVE to get my hands on this or die!” type of want to read! Sounds really interesting! What a concept!
- Taken by Erin Bowman — This sounds really creepy! Love it!
- Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer — Once again I’m behind on a series!! And this series looks like a MUST READ!
- Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon — Ok, I have to admit, I have yet to read book one but they look SO GOOD! So I guess both books are anticipated for my 2013!
- Wish you were Here by Daisy Whitney — Another intense sounding synopsis, emotionally! This one may need a box of tissues with it!
- The Little Witch of Italy by Suzanne Palmieri — This just looks CUTE and the synopsis sounds whew… intense!
- The Jewish Vampire and the Confused Slayer by Tasha Turner — I just can’t help it with a name like this!
That’s it for my top 10. Although I have a ton on my to read list, I think these few stand out the most for me. At least until I change my mind!! Whew… and a lot of them are coming out in February!
What’s your top 10 most anticipated for 2013?
Want to join in on the Top 10 Tuesdays?
*** If you do please leave your link below! ***
November 27: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013
December 4: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
December 11: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012
December 18: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
December 25: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie (so that those too busy celebrating won’t miss a topic)
January 1, 2013: Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
January 8: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
January 15: Top Ten 2013 Debuts I’m Looking Forward To
January 22: Top Ten Settings I’d Like To See More Of (Or At All) — (maybe you want read more books set in space or books set in Alaska or the beach)
January 29: Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
February 5: Top Ten Best Bookish Memories (waiting in line for a new release, meeting an author, or some sort of great experience with a particular book that was unlike others)
February 12: Top Ten Favorite Romances
February 19: Top Ten Favorite Characters In X Genre
February 26: Top Ten Authors That I’d Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you’d buy regardless of genre or subject matter)
March 5: Top Ten Series I’d Like To Start But Haven’t Yet
March 12: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2013 TBR list!
March 19: Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy…But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
March 26: Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
April 2: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character (I know how y’all love your book boyfriends 😛 )
April 9: Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
April 16: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND — pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!
April 23: Top Ten Books I Thought I’d Like MORE/LESS Than I Did
April 30: Top Ten Words/Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book (thanks to Karin at My Life In Books for this topic & graciously letting us use it)