The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
With October gone but the winter holidays right around the corner you’ll see the reviews slow down a little. I still have about 30 to finish before the end of the year but not quite as much as I have been pushing to do each week! Even with that said, lots of lovely authors will be by My Seryniti with guest posts, interviews and promos to go along with those reviews!
I hope everyone had a fabulous October and you’re getting ready for the holidays (if you celebrate!)
I also have to say that as excited as I am about 2013 I’m also a little sad. My birthday is Jan 9th and it’s one of the big, scary ones! But I will ALWAYS be excited about reading and reviewing the fabulous books that I’m lucky enough to come across! Just may freak out a bit as I get closer to that date… whew! Scarier than Halloween! So, as we get closer to the holidays I am keeping busy and plan to be a read and shop a holic!
What do you guys have planned as we get closer to the holidays? I’m hoping to find a pumpkin pie cake recipe to send my sister for her birthday and of course getting up and out early on Black Friday!
Recap of last week:
- Finding Summerland by Paige Bleu (Promo)
- My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron (Promo)
- The Wives Tales by Gus Pelagatti (Book Review)
- Flesh by Khanh Ha (Book Review)
- Happy Halloween!! (Evil Dead 2013 Trailer)
- Moonlight & Oranges by Elise Stephens (Book Review)
- Kiss Me by Jillian Dodd (Cover Reveal)
- Matt Archer: Monster Hunter by Kendra C. Highley (Book Review)
Coming This Week:
- Libera Me (Book Review)
- Death is a Bitch (Book Review)
- Dead Harvest (Cover Reveal!) It’s awesome!!
- Alibi (Series Review)
- The Betrayal (Book Review)
- Incendiary (Cover Reveal)
- Change of Season (Promo!)
- Jill Cooper (Guest Post)
Books I received or purchased:
- Breaking the Devil’s Heart by H.A. Goodman (Courtesy of H.A. Goodman)
- Black Moon by Jessica McQuay (Courtesy of Jessica McQuay)
- Interlopers & Poser by L.M. Davis (Courtesy of L.M. Davis)
- Bohemia by Veronika Carnaby (Courtesy of Veronika Carnaby)
- Gratitude Giveaway Hop!!!! Just for reading my blog! No strings attached 😀 (Nov 15th – 25th)
- The Hobbit Read a long ( – November 27th)
Wow…definitely seems like you’ve been busy! I really have a lot of books I need to finish up before the end of the year too!
Check out my IMM & SP.
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Some how we survive the big scary birthdays and refine ourselves. Lovely haul, will check out some of the reviews i missed, Thanks for being a part of The Sunday Post
As always I love being a part of this! My favorite meme!
Yeah, it’s a tough bday but I’m making my hubby make up for it with presents!! LOL Mostly in book form.