Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at The Broke and the Bookish featuring her love of all things, lists!
Since I’m also a fan of lists, especially top tens I thought I’d play along!
If you like lists you should play too!
- Edgar Allen Poe – The King of all things that go bump in the night!!
- Anne Rice – I’ve been a fan for, ohhh years and years now. Since way before the movie Interview with a Vampire. I’m in love with her writing and the stories she comes out with!
- Stephen King – Probably sounds a little cliche but I’d love to meet the man behind the mind that creates such extreme events for people.
- Clive Barker! Right along with the first two but I’ve been reading this guy since I first found the Books of Blood. I’ve been a huge fan ever since!!
- Chuck Palahniuk – Another author who is just out there! But I love his stuff. Quirky, exciting and sometimes bloody. In a word, awesome!
- Sherrilyn Kenyon – What a lovely writer she is! When you see pictures of her she’s always having fun! I’d love to hang out with this gal.
- Karen Marie Moning – Another fantastic author that I just could never get enough of! Her writing is phenomenal!
- Christine Feehan – The woman that got me interested in paranormal romance! And now I can never get enough!!
- Carl Sagan – This guy has GOT to have a brilliant mind. His writing is outrageously cerebral. I LOVE his works.
- Robert A. Heinlein – Another genius! His works make you think about how we live and how we think of ourselves. It’s like a self help book but not!
Boy, at first I thought, man this is going to be difficult! Getting down to just ten was a little but you can almost see how my mind works. I absolutely love horror, paranormal romance and anything to do with bettering yourself/mankind. Ha… all on the list as my top 10, who knew!? What is your top ten?