If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
A few of the topics we’ve already had interest in through our mini-challenge sign-ups (now closed):
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!
I don’t know if you guys notice but I sort of have OCD when it comes to my blog. I was lucky enough to find some beautiful graphics on Vectorstock & icons from Mysitemyway and I fortunately have enough graphic know how to manipulate some graphics. Thanks to Adobe Photoshop!! Well, ok, my blog is pretty but there is so, so, soooo much more that can be worked on. I was reading a blog the other day and the blogger explained that a blog is never done, you are always working, tweaking, playing, manipulating, and that is exactly how I feel here. But it’s hella FUN!
So, when I saw that There’s a Book is doing a two day work on your blog a thon, I just knew I had to be THERE! As much as I love reading, I also love my blog enough to make it look outstanding!
What needs to be done here? Ohh my… so, so much!
- I’m hoping to learn more tricks and if possible or if needed, add any to MySeryniti.
- Take any graphics down that are not free use (if any) or bought. Which means going way, way back to the beginning and going through each post.
- I have changed formats a few times and I don’t think every post is formatted the same. Oii!!! Need to change all of that asap!
- Blogger has a great widget that adds the posts that may relate to the post you’re reading to the bottom of the blog. WordPress however does not. I’m going to do that by hand.
- — probably a lot more!
Are you guys joining also? Let me know! What do you have planned?