This ebook points out the surrounding issues of genetically modified fruit and vegetables that consumers are unaware of. While several parties defend the use of technology to create food, there seems to be little being done to increase awareness about this matter to the end consumer.
It also points out alternative food sustainability options such as organic farming and land management. This ebook will indicate that although some parties agree that genetically modified food items are cost effective and considered safe, its long-term results have not been adequately researched and the use of pesticides on these items are far higher than for other types farming or food products.
- Singapore noodles (vermicelli)
- Chillie chicken noodles (Egg)
- Beef steaks (all cuts)
- Slow roasted pork (with crackling) pulled pork
- Cooked sausages and charcuterie
- Lamb biryani
- All types of curries (with rice)
- Bombay potatoesParathas
- Penne pasta with green or red pesto
- Bolognaise (meat ragu)
[…] Top Ten favorite dishes by Bruno McGarth (Guest Post) […]