Love at first sight, the love that makes you want to get up and dance, to hold one another so close an inch is too far apart. The love where when they leave you count the steps and your heart aches the further they get away from you. Love that makes you feel like waking up in the morning just so you can talk to them, or turn the music up and push the petal to the floor so you can see them faster. The love where life will never be bleak, will never be grey or boring or fearful because you have each other, because you truly know love.
If you are looking for something on Myseryniti, blog posts, tours, reviews, etc..., it will be at Myseryniti.com.
If you are already following me, please come by and follow my new site. This one will no longer be updated.
Thank you so much!
- Switching sites!
- Promo! The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto
- Waiting on Wednesday – Leopard’s Prey by Christine Feehan
- Book Review: Goodbye, Henrietta Street by Lin Treadgold
- Book Review: After Math by Denise Grover Swank
- Book Review: How I Paid $8 for $170 Worth of Groceries by Charmaine Gerber
- Promo!! Sweet Mercy by Ann Tatlock
- Book Review: Fallen Ruler by Eleanor T Beaty
- Book Review: The Underground Witch by Debbie Dee
- Book Review: Nissa by Bethany Lopez