Hour Thirteen!! YAY!! Half way there!!
I have to admit, I haven’t gotten much done today. With the concert last night I started off tired and late! But between the hubby and the dogs and cat I’ve finished one book and half way through my second! Not too bad! As the night wears on I plan to switch to Neil Gamon’s Sandman. Should be quite different from what I’ve been reading! AND my hubby just brought me coffee! The smell alone is enough to keep me going…
Well, for at least a couple minutes!
Over on the official Dewey’s Read-a-thon page our loverly co-host Elizabeth from Miss Wisabus posted a few questions, of which I shall answer now!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
- Sleepy!!! But that concert kept me out late so I started sleepy!
- Finished up a few pages of Night Pleasures.
- Reading two books of Sherrilyn Kenyon but I’m looking forward to Neil Gaimon’s graphic Novel, Sandman!
- Banana with chocolate (philadelphia’s chocolate indulgence to be specific!) oh and COFFEE! Is coffee considered a snack? 😉
- I’ve found a TON of wonderful new blogs and since I’m also cheering while reading, I’ve cheered them on! YAY!!!!
The Mini challenges that are current are:
- MidEvent Survey we’re hosting!
- Your Favorite Trouble Maker The Fake Steph Dot Com.
- E-Book Survey at Noumena12 Book Blog.
- First Line Quiz at Fictionally Inclined.
I hope everyone is still hanging in there!